Registered
3,123 Posts
Quotes from some people off a local forum:

FACT:

I Dyno tested a 2001 Type R motor with bolt ons made 178whp

Tested it withe the tornado made 178whp didn't lose power anywhere

#1 The tornado is not a restriction as you may think
#2 it does work on big motors with poor intake plenum designs

It does work on some applications, but for the 99.99 with a money back gaurentee you be the judge, its funny how so many people put it down yet have never tested it or tried it. I was sent to the dyno with it on different cars to see if it worked.
I work at performance improvements, I actually have sold a lot of these, we have a 30 money back guarntee and you know what, very few have came back, mainly due to fitment, but I have had several customers say good things, we had a customer dyno on a trans am(lt1) and he said he picked up a few hp with it, Like I said before 30 money back, buy one, try it, and if it doesnt work bring it back, no questions asked.
if u drive a truck or something with a big displacement these actually work well.
all u honda guys dont bother wasting $100 bucks.
Personally I think it is a piece of shit.

·
This Is Why I'm Hot.....
1,984 Posts
I run 3 of them: 1 on the intake, 1 on the TB & 1 on the exhaust tip.

Oh shi+, it's not April 1st anymore...never mind, LOL.
;)

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
It serves it's designed purpose perfectly.

Of course, the only reason it exists is to suck money out of people who don't know any better.

·
Buddy thought I had a NA
2,476 Posts
i whould like to try one out just to see if it does any thgin

getto power maker

eletric superchager vs the turnato fuel saver

·
Chris Dickens
3,027 Posts
Cheap, Fast, Reliable... you can only choose two.

If it's cheap and fast, it ain't reliable. If it's reliable and cheap, it ain't fast. If it's reliable and fast it ain't cheap.

·
Chris Dickens
3,027 Posts
^^^ Take it easy homie. The guys is a newb. Unlike you with 720 posts and can't click a link in a sig. (BIC downpipe thread) :rolleyes:

·
Turbonetics..****** asses
1,062 Posts
Jaguar said:
Cheap, Fast, Reliable... you can only choose two.

If it's cheap and fast, it ain't reliable. If it's reliable and cheap, it ain't fast. If it's reliable and fast it ain't cheap.
Ok this statement is getting pretty old and all used up.................what does it have to do with this post anyway

·
Chris Dickens
3,027 Posts
Fried Rice said:
Ok this statement is getting pretty old and all used up.................what does it have to do with this post anyway
Homeboy was looking for performance from some 99.99 product. I'd say for what it promises that price is pretty cheap. And if it cheap that means it either won't be reliable or it won't be fast. Seems self explanatory to me. :dunno:

EDIT: $69.95 product.

·
DDDDUUUUUBBBBBZZZZZZZZ
2,022 Posts
i think it might add like 2 hp on some cars

·
Six Figure Club
420 Posts
my old accord had one in it when i bought it, i took it out and did some testing it felt a bitfaster with it on then with it off
but it did make a very cool noise with it in
the performance im not sure about but i do know that the sound was definatly well worth it
-Chris

1 - 20 of 20 Posts