Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A good friend and I got a few runs in a few nights ago.
Not really sure about all the specs on his bike...hopefully he will chime in here to clarify.
60trim turbo, 7 psi BASE boost ~250-270whp I believe.
I was on 30psi this night when racing him.
I jumped him almost every time we raced, so it really was'nt much of a fair race.
Also, the traffic was terrible, so we had to shut down early on all the runs.

DO NOT flame on this thread...if you have anything bad to say about either the car or the bike, keep it to yourself. I will lock this thread and pull the vid off the server if that happens.

Thanks for watching!!!

RACE

Tim

·
Sudafed can't kill me.
980 Posts
Lotsa traffic!

Your car is sick though :bigthumb:

·
Former Moderator
3,785 Posts
Your car is INTENSE Tim!! It's a real monster!! Just be careful with all that traffic...

-Olivier

·
4,109 Posts
Why would you race in that much traffic?

·
Registered
109 Posts
it was a good time.. just crazy though w/ that traffic... car looks sick from behind tim, truely one of if not the fastest cars on the streets that we know of...

·
KILL THE WABBIT!
253 Posts
wow

looks like the Supra hangs at first for quite a while.

cool

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
So i finally got to watch the vid, looks real sweet man :) I really hate night vids where u can't see anything but this you could see pretty well. Hopefully next time you get less traffic

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
I'm pretty certain that in my VERY 1st post I said NO flaming on this thread...don't ruin this for everyone else. Yes, I agree it was stupid...but its not like you haven't done it yourself though. Have you ever sped on public streets b4??
If you have anything else to say to me, then take it to PM...and keep your negative comments OUT of my thread.

Thanks, Tim

1 - 20 of 36 Posts