Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
Joined
·
5,467 Posts
been done before....

bottom line..its retarded and gay...
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,588 Posts
nice, so hes just doing it for the cool turbo sound eh? cause i see that theres no piping on the compressor....:wtflol:
 

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
Joined
·
6,571 Posts
JonnyRedline said:
nice, so hes just doing it for the cool turbo sound eh? cause i see that theres no piping on the compressor....:wtflol:

he read your statements and put it in ASAP

 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,588 Posts
:lol:

that is the gheyst thing ive ever seen...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,252 Posts
I was watching mother's car show on TV once...a guy and his 11 year old son had dropped a blown V8 in a cavaliar, and converted it to RWD. I thought it was pretty sweet...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20 Posts
That to me looks like a horrible setup for the wastegate, doesnt it??

To me it just seems unpractical because of weight issues. I guess if you were worried about having better emissions, it would be alright.

Who likes treehuggers anyway??? :freak:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
106 Posts
:freak: :wtflol:
 

·
Formerly NA-TT
Joined
·
1,268 Posts
Syncade said:
That to me looks like a horrible setup for the wastegate, doesnt it??

To me it just seems unpractical because of weight issues. I guess if you were worried about having better emissions, it would be alright.

Who likes treehuggers anyway??? :freak:
Actually, since the wastegate is vented to atmosphere it will be loud as fuck when it opens.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20 Posts
Supra SONIC said:
Actually, since the wastegate is vented to atmosphere it will be loud as fuck when it opens.

Yea, I can see that? What does this have to do with what I said? My treehugger statement was referring to the turbo being located so far down the exhaust tract, not the fact that the wastegate is dumping and not recirculating.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,161 Posts
SDubK said:
Hehe, "watch out, speed bump!"
Yeah thats what I was thinking too. I ran into a tundra with this remote turbo mounting on I-15 one day. Supposedly, the founder of squires turbo systems lives out in Orem, Utah. They also have a kit for the tacomas too.
 
1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Top