Supra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Racing is Life.
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know what manufacturer/car that color is from on that yellow Supra in Turbo Dreams 2???

If possible it would be great to get the paint code and name even. THAT would be helpful.

· Racing is Life.
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Does he has supraforums? Or is there any way of finding out what color it's called? It's beautiful :)

· Supraless By Choice
1,489 Posts
That car originally belonged to Fallawati. I believe he moved to the UAE. The old TPS (not errol) screwed him out of all of his parts and stripped the car bare. Never heard what happened to the car after that, other than it was just a shell.

Dan

· 1100+rwhp member
2,112 Posts
Coincidently I just ran in to Henry today the owner of the yellow supra and asked him. He told me it was painted corvette yellow.

· Racing is Life.
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
"Does he has..."

You mean, "Does he have a SF account", is that what you meant to say?
You know, you're absolutely RIGHT! I completely MISSED that! OMG THANK YOU. I am so lucky to have you watching my grammar, just for me. What's really funny is that I just read it before getting there and I saw what I wrote and then felt dumb, so I looked down and sure enough, that was ALL you had to say! Some DUMB freakin comment about grammar errors. Are you SERIOUS? Watch how fast I type and you'd know that's why I make grammar mistakes; because by the time I've finished the sentence my brain has changed how I want to word it. Grow up retard. Everyone makes a mistake. If I had reread my post I would have changed it. Next time, put something funny on there like :english: Have a good day.

Now on to more meaningful posts:
That's what I thought it was, Velocity Yellow.

· Just an old *******
2,886 Posts
Thanks for the distinction Dan. You know those guys opened up, and tried a lot of little things to capitalize on my business. We had been open and running for quite some time under the name Total Performance and Service, DBA TPS, when they opened up as The Power Shop, and tried to do a DBA TPS. When you called information and asked for TPS in West Palm, you would get directed to them. I don’t know how they pulled that off, and it took a while to get some of that stuff straight, but we did. I assume they are no longer in business?

That car originally belonged to Fallawati. I believe he moved to the UAE. The old TPS (not errol) screwed him out of all of his parts and stripped the car bare. Never heard what happened to the car after that, other than it was just a shell.

Dan

· Supraless By Choice
1,489 Posts
:bigok: you got it Errol, credit is due where credit is deserved... There were alot of open ended promises with that guy and he screwed a crap load of people out of money, parts and there cars.... Real shame!!!

Dan

Thanks for the distinction Dan. You know those guys opened up, and tried a lot of little things to capitalize on my business. We had been open and running for quite some time under the name Total Performance and Service, DBA TPS, when they opened up as The Power Shop, and tried to do a DBA TPS. When you called information and asked for TPS in West Palm, you would get directed to them. I don’t know how they pulled that off, and it took a while to get some of that stuff straight, but we did. I assume they are no longer in business?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.