Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All right guys and girls (supra owners), here is my question and I want as many replys as possible if you have any input at all. I own an NA and would like to know if there is a Turbo kit for the NA. If so is it worth buying? We all know a Supra NA and Turbo with the exact same options and milage are a good 7-10 thousand dollars difference. I would not be totally opposed to trading my car in for a turbo, but does anyone have or know of a turbo for my car. If there are none, what can I do to convert my internals to make it possible? What am I looking at price wise for the whole shabang??? Thanks all!

·
Registered
227 Posts
supra4me said:
All right guys and girls (supra owners), here is my question and I want as many replys as possible if you have any input at all. I own an NA and would like to know if there is a Turbo kit for the NA. If so is it worth buying? We all know a Supra NA and Turbo with the exact same options and milage are a good 7-10 thousand dollars difference. I would not be totally opposed to trading my car in for a turbo, but does anyone have or know of a turbo for my car. If there are none, what can I do to convert my internals to make it possible? What am I looking at price wise for the whole shabang??? Thanks all!
Try Toyomoto in Miami. Lance has kits for NA starting at about $5,000. Also you can try F-max. There kits are a little bit cheaper but you get what you pay for. Both kits are practically identical except Toyomoto's manifold is alot better. Also SP Engineering, but their kits are about 2g's more.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts