Supra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Trev
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, just wondering where I can get the turbo inlet lips you see on a lot of big single turbos. The "lips" are usually a metallic color like purple, and they must fit over the turbo inlet. I see them on skylines and supras with big single upgrades. If anyone knows where I can get one, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks! Trev87supraturbo

·
Premium Member
5,301 Posts
If you still have the AFM on your intake, you can't do what you are talking about. There is no point to doing it other than for looks and for maybe drag racing. With a stock AFM or Lexus AFM, it is not possible. You will have to convert your car to a MAP sensor system first. You would see next to ZERO benefit doing this on a stock turbo. AND if I remember correctly, they don't have any 3" size, they usually are only 4" and bigger.

·
Trev
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have a very controlled garage environment. I woouldn't drive with this thing on the turbo at all times. The car isn't daily driven. I would only maybe use it at the track. maybe.

Trev

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.