Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Blah Blah Blah
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I am wanting to get this turbo inlet piece seen in purple in the pic. Obviously looking for a chrome one..Cannot find one and is driving me crazzzyy haha. Anyone know the name of this piece and where I can ifnd one to buy?
-MAtt

·
Ninja
1,826 Posts
the purple one is from HKS and I believe boost logic sells it. I have a polished one on my car and got it from turbonetics.

·
Blah Blah Blah
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Link to where its sold online? What is the proper name of it?
Also did anyone install screen like material to block any debris that might damage the propellors?
-Matt

·
Blah Blah Blah
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well my lil IS300 is like a cesna compared to your Supras..lol
-Matt

·
Ninja
1,826 Posts
Here is what my turbonetics one looks like

·
In the shadow...
1,452 Posts
I have the turbonetics on my car, looks awesome, its huge!!! I got it at Titan for 30$ :bigthumb:

-Seb

·
Blah Blah Blah
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Suprastore is out of em..Anyone know anyone with these in stock?
-Matt

·
In the shadow...
1,452 Posts
mteele said:
Goes great with your APC breather :D
oh you did not say that!!! lol

matt- I dont think anybody stock those, but if you order from Titan it should take a week

-Seb

·
Blah Blah Blah
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Last question..With proper screening fabbed inside ..Will this velocity stack hurt and damage my turbo being as the car is my daily driver?
-matt

·
Premium Member
4,460 Posts
TurboIs300Matt said:
Last question..With proper screening fabbed inside ..Will this velocity stack hurt and damage my turbo being as the car is my daily driver?
-matt
It's not going to filter like an actual air-filter is obviously. If you drive your car daily or in situations where you feel uncomftorable doing so without a filter, I wouldn't use this piece. Or I would only attach it for shows and use a regular filter for other excursions.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts