Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK...heres a lil background before you watch this,,integra owner wanted to run this guy a long time ago,...the Cobra driver insisted the integra was not in his league...so a few weeks later the integra driver ended up running the cobra driver's buddy..in his stock 2001 Mustang gt auto matic....I have a vid of that too but im not guna post a car that traps mids 90s versus the integra which traps 113...its utter destruction as you guys can imagine...so anyways...thus seeing the race..the cobra driver sent 3 ppl over in another car to tell the integra driver that he would "like to speak to him" so they met....and cobra driver instantly wanted a 45mph roll on...which as you can all imagine the integra driver was all for. and you'll see the resaults.,...after the race the cobra driver was alot more open to how fast imports can be. as for mods:

98 integra gsr...136K on the internally stock motor'(turbo'd at 117K)
t3/t4 57trim garret turbo.
precision FMIC
tial bov 50mm...tial wg (44mm) externally dumped via 2" dump tube
550cc rc injectors,255lph walboro FP
6puck unsprung clutch
all stock suspension and motormounts :1poke:
custom 3" dp into 2.5" catback.
tuned on hondata at 9psi 302whp

03 cobra
bolt on mods (pulley?)
made 423rwhp

enjoy,
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/0c646342-f3c5-4750-b88e-992600e6fbfb.htm

·
Registered
28 Posts
302 whp turbo integra gsr garret t3/t4 57trim, fuel, clutch, fmic, tial wg/bov, all stock internals
I will agree that a car with fuel is substantially faster than a car without fuel... But I don't think it should be listed as a modification... hehehehe J/k

Nice race man.. Looks like you could make use of some more RPM as well.. Really nice dyno chart..!!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you consider a custom turbo setup on a totally stock gs-r trapping 113mph and running 12s with no body modifications whatsoever....rice...then I guess...but that integra is fast and super clean...and im not saying there isnt alot of rice...but..this car is but no means "rice" unless you consider any japanese car rice....and in that case...theres no point even posting back to you and I wasted my time.

-wooosh

·
Lost in Dawg-land
550 Posts
The mustang driver has a lot to learn if he was acting above the import and then got beat by a car that only traps 113. Quick for what little is done to the Integra.

·
Registered
174 Posts
With 423whp cobra probably had Tune,Intake,Exhaust
Should trap around 112-114.. Car also weighs 3700lbs...

·
Registered
889 Posts
Nice vid...

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
With that being said we know how light those tegs can be, though it may have less power, it's much lighter than 3700lbs, power to weight ratio FTW.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
wow thats sad for the poor cobra owner..that gsr is a pile
Funny tho bro...I never see you out with your dsm..with your "massive" fp-green turbo...anytime you would like to bring that dsm around...the "pile" is game.....way to crap on a good post, shawn.

-wooosh

·
Working OT
4,193 Posts
Short race though. It's all weight that integra is light as hell. I'd be intrested to see a race from a stop or a higher roll like 70-140+. That integra would most likely run out of gear up top.

·
Registered
99 Posts
itll be done in a couple weeks seeing as how last time you got close to running you magically turned off..take your whooped ass pile some where else..and its not shawn its sean

1 - 20 of 22 Posts