Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't get a chance to go last night, but friends told me that Turbo IS300 crashed hard, from the descprition the gave it sounded like TSoprano..... I hope it wasn't you... and if it was hope your ok.

They said the car was HURT...

·
Privateer
417 Posts
itsukivr6 said:
I didn't get a chance to go last night, but friends told me that Turbo IS300 crashed hard, from the descprition the gave it sounded like TSoprano..... I hope it wasn't you... and if it was hope your ok.

They said the car was HURT...
TSoprano (Marc) went into the wall at 90mph last night at etown...not a scratch on him...car is totalled...

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
yup....it was ME....:(

here is what happened: well, basically,started out in the right lane, launched it hard at about 3500, boost was set to 15 psi, i was just spinning the tires till about 1000ft, then it hooked, i 180'd it, slamed in on the passenger side....then spun around again into the middle of the left lane...

i'm ok thank god...

no more racing or meets for me the rest of 2005.... :sadwavey:

·
Privateer
417 Posts
TsopranoIS300 said:

here is what happened: well, basically,started out in the right lane, launched it hard at about 3500, boost was set to 15 psi, i was just spinning the tires till about 1000ft, then it hooked, i 180'd it, slamed in on the passenger side....then spun around again into the middle of the left lane...

i'm ok thank god...

word is u have the in-car vid...

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
ricegti said:
word is u have the in-car vid...

yup...camera is broken, going to go to a friends house and check the tape later

apparently also i'm sure many people were filming it from the stands...

·
I Solve Problems
4,349 Posts
Ouch, glad your ok. What kind of tires were you on to have so much tire spin?

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
lis2k said:
Ouch, glad your ok. What kind of tires were you on to have so much tire spin?
bfg kdw..245-35-19

but it was weird, it was FINE my first run that I did a 13.08 @ 114.6 MPH with a 2.3 60 ft

^^ that was in the LEFT lane

the race I crashed i started in the RIGHT....the same incident almost that what happened sunday to the pro modified GS300 TT

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
That sucks man, glad your ok.

·
Registered
101 Posts
glad you're ok....... really too bad about the car.

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
TsopranoIS300 said:

i'm ok thank god...

hey Tsoprano
did i meet you about 2 years ago at SPI...i know it was a while ago but i think it was you who iw as talking to...my friend had an modded rsx type s that was getting some work done there and then it was going to be bynoed...your car was up on the dyno getting wortked on..i think u told me they were hookiong up a nitrous kit.....

or maybe it was another time when i went there with that same friend only this time he had just gotten an evo and was getting some minor things installed on it...
idk u prob dont rememebr
anyway sorry to hear about the bad news...

anthony

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
thanks everyone...

i'm OK...just some bumps and bruises...if you saw pics or video, you wouldnt believe I walked away from it...

·
Tom Henderson
1,237 Posts
sorry to hear about ur car, i loved what u did to ur is300. is the damage bad?? if not how long is it going to be down for?

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
FREELANCE said:
Sorry to hear this.... :(
I was gonna call you last night for some advice too.....i'm sorting it all out later this afternoon, i'll be in touch...

·
Registered
594 Posts
damn...that really sucks...going into the wall at 90 mph and walking out without any major injury is truly a blessing. thank god to toyota's body engineering

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Tony I am terribly sorry to hear of what happend to you.. I am however very glad that you were un-harmed. Your car was no doubt beautiful, but as they say cars can be replace.. people can not. Again, sorry to hear about your accident.. but I am happy that you are ok. Just caught up with you on AIM so I will talk to you on there.

·
Sheep on the hood...
511 Posts
AZMongoose said:
These cars are not very stable at all. Sorry to hear that. But next time man you gotta let off instead of staying in it.
they are as stable as it gets when you put extra XXX hp/trq on top

1 - 20 of 75 Posts