Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
na/t 2jz-g(t)e
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup all, I went to the track on Fri night and I was pretty pleased, I just got my BFG Drag Radials put on.

before w/ street tires I was running between a 12.9 and a 12.08 @ 122 thru 127mph and that was on 22psi w/ c16.

On Fri I went w/ 16psi PUMP GAS and my DR's, here's the times:
1st run:

2nd run:

·
488ci V10 Power
1,785 Posts
Terrible 60fts :) get that down and its a 11sec car on pump gas.

Congrats.

·
na/t 2jz-g(t)e
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks you guys, appreiate it. I didn't have enough runs to actually work on my 60', there were SOOO many ppl there it was riduclous. Going to go back on wed, to work on my 60', trying to get 11's on pump..

M

·
0 Posts
That is really impressive randy, you prob be the first is300 into 11's on pump gas.

·
na/t 2jz-g(t)e
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Titanium said:
gj man

kinda off topic but wtf is a 4 door mkiv?
its a Supra way of saying its an IS300... Like me I have a supra w/ 4doors.. :D

Just giving our bigger brothers the benifit of the doubt.

·
na/t 2jz-g(t)e
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well I was going to go to the track tonight, but they are not having test and tune night, only bracket racing...

Looks like not till next week until I can try again.

·
na/t 2jz-g(t)e
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
IGGYWOOWOO said:
Any pics FREELANCE? Sounds like one hell of a sweet ride.

Brandon
Its a sleeper thats for sure, I would post them but I am slammed at work, so here is the link to a feature on Racing Flix.com

http://www.racingflix.com/featuredride.asp?f=8

that info is older, now I have 22psi 562rwhp w/ 554lbftq and I can turn it up way past that. :D

·
na/t 2jz-g(t)e
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
DLC said:
What's up with the date on the timeslips? June 10, 2000?
Apparently Moroso has a date and time issue w/ their clock, I have it on all my slips from the past year, none of them, date/time wise, are accurate.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Sorry Randy for not returning your phone call but I am in the Dominican Republic trying to get the Supra back on her feet.
I need to take care of some rat problems in my engine bay firts….. Let me tell you it was a mess but I think we can turn the car on tomorrow and start the break inn process .....

The WRX is getting install the new 20G maybe we can race in Morosso when we get back……
:p

·
na/t 2jz-g(t)e
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
AXA said:
Sorry Randy for not returning your phone call but I am in the Dominican Republic trying to get the Supra back on her feet.
I need to take care of some rat problems in my engine bay firts….. Let me tell you it was a mess but I think we can turn the car on tomorrow and start the break inn process .....

The WRX is getting install the new 20G maybe we can race in Morosso when we get back……
:p
I figured you were hiding in Dominica Rep.. Hhahahahah j/k :D

It's no problem, Moroso was closed all last week, they were holding a 5 day braket event, and test and tune was closed. Let me know when you get back, I am going to try to hit it up again on wed before thanksgiving.

So did I understand that correctly, your bring the supra back here? :D

·
na/t 2jz-g(t)e
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
GJTT said:
Great times, great car. I'm sure you could give a lot of BPU Supras a run for their money.
Thanks man, I do suprise a lot of ppl, espically around Miami there are tons of exoctics running around and since I drive this car everyday, I run in to a lot of them. Havn't gone up against any supras yet, but the Supra Miami meet is next week so I'll find out...:D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts