Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
MMA Addict
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yea "ssautochrome" is selling a whole bunch of complete turbo kit along with a intercooler for the mk4 and mk3. Does anyone here recommend it? Really i was actually thinking about buying a kit, since my little brothers supra is still on stock twins. Thought i'll just ask the forum here for some opinions. I mean for $1100 buy it now and 750 reserve met, not bad for a complete turbo kit with intercooler right? :D

·
Respect
1,185 Posts
The compressor housing of the turbo is held together with glue. It really is, there have been other threads about this!

·
damn '02's...
649 Posts
Some people pay $20k to build up their cars, some pay $2k...

*shrugs* Must be the same if they both have turbo's right?:rolleyes:

·
MMA Addict
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
woah. thanks for the replies, i mean the turbo kit wasn't going to be permanent, it was just a way of replacing the worn out stocks and just temporary. so the question now is are they better then the stock twins?

·
I'm back!
6,712 Posts
joel903 said:
woah. thanks for the replies, i mean the turbo kit wasn't going to be permanent, it was just a way of replacing the worn out stocks and just temporary. so the question now is are they better then the stock twins?
You're right. It won't be permanent when the turbo splits in half like that one guy, or the turbocharger and wastegate break off the manifold like that other guy.

·
On 2 wheels
750 Posts
how can this guy continue to sell these kits on ebay with build quality like this is what i am wondering

·
2,279 Posts
Jaxx said:
how can this guy continue to sell these kits on ebay with build quality like this is what i am wondering
The feedback period is like what, 30 days? The kits automaticaly break on day 31.

T

·
0 Posts
outofstep said:
The feedback period is like what, 30 days? The kits automaticaly break on day 31.
HAHA feedback period is actually 90 days and most of his stuff is pretty nicely done but will fail sooner than the expensive counterparts in most cases.

·
Hardtopper
855 Posts
eh its rubbish, forget the haters,... just replace the elmers glue with super glue, and ducktape the wastegate tube for extra support...
no biggie,

LOL

·
Tom Henderson
1,237 Posts
I've seen atleast 50 of these threads in the past couple of days, instead of posting up a new one take 1 more second to see if a thread is already started.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.