Supra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
FIX-R upper
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Driving around i almost never go into boost.. it never goes out of -4psi inless i put the gas in about 1/3 and take it to 2500+. Is that normal for a full stock 7M? also if im in 5th @ 70 and drop it down to 4th @ WOT it doesn't even want to boost at all!! (3.7 rear end gearing if it matters). But if i launch it and go though the gears shifting at ~5K there seams to be very little turbo lag. :wtflol:

Also i get 4-5 psi.. i think i have ether a boost leak or i need a new computer, buy that i mean if i leave the car sitting for a day it wont start and if it does it runs really wired for about a min then runs and idles just fine. And if it doesn't start pulling the EFI fuse or disconiecting the batter doesn't reset the comp.. only unpluging the ECU.

·
DDDDUUUUUBBBBBZZZZZZZZ
2,022 Posts
1. Boost Leak

2. Wastegate flapper door stuck open

3. Weak ass wastegate, try shimming it

·
Ludicrous speed! GO!
959 Posts
Definitely a boost leak. On my automatic, if I get into the gas even just a little, the stock boost gauge will start to show signs of life as low as 2300 rpms.

·
FIX-R upper
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
suprafly1986 said:
1. Boost Leak

2. Wastegate flapper door stuck open

3. Weak ass wastegate, try shimming it
Well back to work!!, thats what i first thought but i needed someone to tell me that.. need it as a dialy driver.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts