Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone make upgraded, preferably steel braid, turbo feed and return lines for the CT-26? I have a 90 7m-gte, currently apart for a head gasket, and would like to change out these lines while I'm at it, but I can't locate a vendor for them. I've seen a thread or two about making your own, but I've never done it. The dual fitting on the bottom of the turbo concerns me most with trying to make them, and that's the main one I want....
Thanks in advance!

·
Ludicrous speed! GO!
959 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HHmmm....looks like there may be a spot or two left. I'm gonna try, anyway.
Thanks alot for that link.
I've also seen references to jbl? making some....Gonna try to find more, get contact info, etc

·
Registered
133 Posts
Ttowndex said:
HHmmm....looks like there may be a spot or two left. I'm gonna try, anyway.
Thanks alot for that link.
I've also seen references to jbl? making some....Gonna try to find more, get contact info, etc
JBL originally made these kits, but doesn't any longer. If I am not mistaken, he sold his inverntory to MDC Motorsports. You can buy the lines from them - even if the GB is over, just at the regular price ($135).

·
I Love Lamp...
2,184 Posts
mark3dman said:
http://www.rabidchimp.com/mk2sup_rcp_ct26oillines.htm

seems like a half decent price too. i dont have experience with them though.
This complete kit has been designed for use with 5MGE/6MGE powered Supras and Cressidas that have been turbocharged with a CT26 Toyota turbo and factory Mk3 Turbo Supra exhaust manifold.

·
I Love Lamp...
2,184 Posts
wera172 said:
JBL originally made these kits, but doesn't any longer. If I am not mistaken, he sold his inverntory to MDC Motorsports. You can buy the lines from them - even if the GB is over, just at the regular price.
yep i think its only like $15 more.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Has anyone been running these lines for a while on their car?

Im curious how they hold up in the engine.. (so close to the exhaust manifold and the smaller size of the lines)

V

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
935motorsports will make them to order for you. tell him i sent you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts