113 Posts
is that a T-25 on the camaro, thats embarrasing :urowned:

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
THE_ARTIST_ said:
is that a T-25 on the camaro, thats embarrasing :urowned:

its a GT67 upgrade a t25 isnt even an option on the sts kit, and damn sure wouldnt make 500hp 560 tq.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Quick Civic. I'd still rather be in the Camaro though.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
I can't believe that Civic pulled on him so hard.
BTW, that exhaust on the F-body....probably the ugliest thing I've ever seen.

·
Registered
356 Posts
The camaro has the STS Turbo(rear mounted turbo) they sell them in kits for under 4K which is not bad at all. The civic is fast as hell.......he got the camaro on power to weight ratio. I just wish they would make it RWD......

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
minus500 said:
Whats the setup on the civic? That civic ripped that camaro a new one.

Straight from the horses mouth...

"Car is a full interior spare jack ac equipped 94 VX built bottom end stock head with valvetrain custom kit log mani tial wg hks bov. Nothing too crazy about it.
Running 18 psi on a conservative tune so it doesnt "

·
67mm soon
113 Posts
BottlefedBeast said:
its a GT67 upgrade a t25 isnt even an option on the sts kit, and damn sure wouldnt make 500hp 560 tq.
joking there bro, im sure that anyone in thier right mind wouldnt put a T-25 on a V8. but its gotta be embarrising to lose to a civic in a turbo LS1

·
Heavy Heat
288 Posts
Holy shit, that civic fucking owned that slomaro.... I'll be honest, I thought a turbocharger on an ls1 would make more power....? :dunno:

·
Arlington's Highway King
1,099 Posts
The turbo is probably the only thing on that camaro and in which case it would probably only make about 500 or so hp at the rear wheels which dont get me wrong is good power considering hes probably only makin about 6 or 7 lbs of boost.

My guess on the civic would be a B18C or a GSR motor with a built bottom end ( pistons, rods, bored over.... ) and a little bit of head work ( valve springs and retainers and maybe oversized valves... ) that civic is probably pushing about 420 - 430 to the ground and if the turbo is the only thing on that camaro it wouldnt be very hard at all for that civic to outrun him.

Ive personally been outrun by 2 damn civics that were set up like that and my supra makes 501 on the rear tires at 17 lbs.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts