Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up everyone? I just wanted to let you know that I sent Turbo a letter that was published, but they misquoted me. It is in the current issue (Dec), in the Letters section. They said I am being sponsored by TnetRS, which is not really a company. The name should be Turbonetics, a much more familiar and realistic company.

Anyways, my old account username, Hoverspeed, is unusable because I didn't have the time to find the old pw, so I created a new account.

We are still working on the 62-1 kit and it is nearly complete. Had I not been activated to come out here back in Feb, it would have already been tested on the track this year, but that will have to wait for now. We have a few tricks up our sleeves that I hope all MKIII owners will benefit from.

Anyways, take care and please continue to support the soldiers out here, it really sucks depending on where you are.
Peace out!

·
TheFastCoonAss
6,083 Posts
Hoverspeed, just want to say THANKS for what you do! I'm sure it sucks being there, but don't want you to think it goes unappreciated. Also, PM me with an address if you guys could use old car magazines.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts