Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Wrong section, but a company called South Florida performance makes a nice tubular manifold for $1350

·
ma70-7m=1JZ
2,517 Posts
I will be making 1JZ twin turbo manifolds very soon.

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Wasabi Garage makes them for ~ 800

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
12,222 Posts
erin is that your new encarnation?

that thing looks down right nasty...

what modification do you need to make exactly?

·
Carma Performance
765 Posts
Nah thats not mine. Ive been too busy for the past year or so building cars for customers to work on anything of my own. All that needs to be modified is 1 or 2 holes on the manifold for the studs.

Erin

·
Registered
635 Posts
so i could puchase a 2jzgte manifold and with minor modification to the manifold i can make it work on a 1jz??????What is minor modification like drilling new hole patterns for the 1j studs???or??

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
i will probably be seeling mine in 3-4 months.. but doubt you want to wait that long

·
Pays Cash, No Questions
2,308 Posts
Erin Carpenter said:
A 2jz manifold will work with very little modification. This pic is a BL67 Kit.

Erin
You have to give credit where credit is due...

"HAMSMKIII" has this on his motor - it's an old BL kit of mine. For everyone bitching and moaning about it not working (all of you people that said "I guarantee that it won't work", here is the proof).

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
95Legnd6Spd said:
You have to give credit where credit is due...

"HAMSMKIII" has this on his motor - it's an old BL kit of mine. For everyone bitching and moaning about it not working (all of you people that said "I guarantee that it won't work", here is the proof).
Bro, I completly agree with ya, it feels good to prove people wrong, cause most of these foos just read what they read on the forums and just keep repeating it without anyone actually trying it out, I bet most out there still think you need the serpentine belt tensioner and that you can't remove both the AC and PS pumps.. :rolleyes: aight peace :chicken:

·
Your Neighborhood Pikey
3,341 Posts
Funny how my stuff pops up allover this board... That's not a 2JZ manifold. That's a custom manifold I made. The 2JZ mani does work with minimal modifications however. I have a nice sterling BL header sitting in the box... I like mine better, better clearance for the turbo.

- Hams.

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Lies lies lies i tell you!!!!

Yes, like the others stated the 2JZ manifold WILL!!!!! fit. BUT!!! you have do a little modification. But Wasabi Garage and a certain "member" ;) makes/BETTER!! :D be making/ some here in the future.

I know that CKanderson runs the Wasabi amnifold but i'm not sure how many others. And for the price of around $800, that's probably you're cheapest way to go.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Modifing the flange wont work completely different. You have to remove and replace with a 1J patterned flange. Three ports need to be moved. The outside 1 and 6 are 1/2in off then 4 is 1/4 or so off. Simple but not that simple.
Cary
Been there done that. Everyone else is a Parrot mostly. :)

·
1jz-gte motivation
805 Posts
Twin turbo manifolds with a T3 flange for sale ANYWHERE? I would really like to get one before my swap is finished. I know becauseican is developing one, but you never know when that will be ready to go.

·
Trev
1,512 Posts
HamsMKIII said:
Funny how my stuff pops up allover this board... That's not a 2JZ manifold. That's a custom manifold I made. The 2JZ mani does work with minimal modifications however. I have a nice sterling BL header sitting in the box... I like mine better, better clearance for the turbo.

- Hams.
Chris And I will have one available shortly (not the one ON his motor) but another that is the exact same (just the second manifold made) and that one should be going up for sale.

Trev

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Josh, what other information do you have?

Stainless? Grade? Ever Flowed?

Pictures?

Thanks,
Kelly

·
Jihad Killer
1,201 Posts
I dont know how to download pics here but i can send them via email..

They are SS, 304, ill ask the maker about some flow numbers..

Its nice and shiny, and there are options to have a WG flange of your choice put on it, otherwise it just comes with a extra runner for you to weld a WG onto..

There very nice and i will be running one as soon as i get back to my 1J..

I have allot of customers that im dealing with right now, sooo time is tight to work on my own cars..

Josh

1 - 20 of 36 Posts