Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My turbo oil outlet pipe is leaking. Can this be replaced without removing the turbo? If so how! Anyhelp is great. I have all winter to do it so yeah needs to get done soon! All I know is it is on the bottom of the turbo and it looks like it would be near impossible to fix without removing.

later,
joe

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dang it. Drjonezz said he might be able to help me out with it sometime. Thinks he can get to it (I hope he can!!!!) I need to fix that dang leak. I hate it when my cars leak!! Makes me mad as heck. Any help is greatly appreciated!

later,
joe

·
JZS161 Aristo TT
881 Posts
Yes it can be removed with turbo in place

short 12mm with wobble type extension one 12mm on feed line is a bitch but yep you can get to it

Putting back in is a POS with the two studs in the block take them out use bolts

17mm feed line gets bolted up FIRST (not tight just start the thread)

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
you sure the nuts are just not loose? that was my problem....

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ckanderson said:
you sure the nuts are just not loose? that was my problem....
Honestly not sure. The Turbo was recently replaced so it would to me at least make sense that it would be loose, but who knows. The leak was not nearly bad enough for me to fix it before winter. Figured I'd wait till storage so that way I can take my time with it, but good suggestion thanks!

joe

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thats why you dr.j being the good friend that you are will be willing to help me accomplish this task! Your my buddy! lol

later,
joe

1 - 9 of 9 Posts