Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im trying to sell my 98 ls1 trans am ws6 for or supra or trade
but im looking on autotrader and it frustrating cuz some people dont tell if its turbo or non
how can u tell for sure?
thanks
dwayne

·
You Can [Not] Advance
2,871 Posts
Do a Search.

But to answer you.....5Speed means NA, 6Speed means Turbo, 4Speed Auto means either or

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
5spd = N/A
6spd = Twin Turbo

You can't really tell other than from the rims (N/A's have 16", TT's have 17") or the presence of an intercooler. TT's also go for a alot more money, so their asking price should give you a clue.

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
what is your price range on the car ?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im lookin for one for somewhere around 20k give or take some change
i think i can get about 17k for my ws6 for the miles, how rare, and all the mods it has

·
You Can [Not] Advance
2,871 Posts
hmm you could find one for that price. Just dont expect to get the 97-98 for that price. Im sure you could find 93-94 for that price

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
anyone know of one for sale for around that price??
and how much will i have to do to the car to make it beat my 380rwhp 375 rwtq ws6?

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
All you'll need is BPU......you should be set to take down the Fbody then ;) Also if it were me I'd NEVER trade a WS6 for a NA Supra.......not in a million years would I consider doing that. Unless you get a turbo, honestly I'd stick with the Fbody.........

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah theres no way i would buy a non turbo supra
i just want something different, a change
i would love to force induct my car but its way too expensive
so im lookin for somthing already forced that makes easy power with minor mods and i think its a supra for me
plus i love turbo cars my buddy had a tsi awd talon that put 504 to all wheels and it was sickening

·
Exclusive 1000+ Post Club
3,488 Posts
lopingoldws6 said:
anyone know of one for sale for around that price??
and how much will i have to do to the car to make it beat my 380rwhp 375 rwtq ws6?
Have you tried the "For Sale" section on this forum? Other than that, Ebay, Autotrader.

Joe

·
Boost Junkie
12,687 Posts
Good luck on your quest. I am very happy with my Supra and having owned only Big 3 cars in the past I can say that the quality of the Toyota is up there with the best. My Supra with 100k miles on it feels better then my other American cars did with 20k miles on them.

Steve K.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts