Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Search
3,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Search isn't working, Yes, I tried.

My turbo is on the way out... I have an extra one sitting around that is siezed... i mean you cannot turn that thing with anything... is this a candidate for a rebuild?

Who are good people to contact about getting it rebuilt? I don't know wether I want to do a slight upgrade or just a stock rebuild but either way something needs to be done and I can't search!!!

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
not hating but just thought i would say something, but nothing against you.
you sure do make a lot of threads asking stuff but if you dontknow then its good to ask.
but for this one, you've been on here quite some time and you dont know where to go to get the turbo rebuilt? dang..

theres that gy steve vangst on here that rebuilds them - if you can get a hold of him

PTperformance is where most send theres. www.turbocharged.com
the cost depends on what you want done.

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
i think justin was just weighing out if a seized turbo can qualify for a rebuild so he doesnt waste time.

·
Search
3,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Spoolme said:
not hating but just thought i would say something, but nothing against you.
you sure do make a lot of threads asking stuff but if you dontknow then its good to ask.
but for this one, you've been on here quite some time and you dont know where to go to get the turbo rebuilt? dang..

theres that gy steve vangst on here that rebuilds them - if you can get a hold of him

PTperformance is where most send theres. www.turbocharged.com
the cost depends on what you want done.

heh, i'm sure everyone in the mk3 section knows I have no problem asking a question if I don't know the answer :)

The reason I have no idea about turbo rebuilds is because I have never even considered going that route before... I'd prefer not to go the rebuild/upgrade route but since my turbo seems to be on the way out I've no choice... never really paid much attention before :)

thanks for the link though, I'll check that out

·
Search
3,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just got off the phone with the guys at PT... sounds like exactly what I was looking for, thanks for the link :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts