Supra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Who does turbo rebuilds and how much does it cost for stock rebuild?

edit: its CT26

·
Single and Bangin
543 Posts
Depend on your turbo size, make? ? but I've heard Kinetic does rebuild turbo's

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh sorry should have said its just for a stock CT26

·
Single and Bangin
543 Posts
I think the average rate is about $599 + ....there alot of places in richmond, but I can't remember the names.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Definitly deal with Kinetic, I think Carter payed alot less then the above price for them to rebuild and upgrade a CT. I rebuilt my own CT and got the parts there and got the machining done there. Awesome to deal with and great prices.

·
Registered
141 Posts
yah i paid $550 for the rebuild + upgrade to a 60-1. thats including taxes.

·
Scratching and Sniffing
2,849 Posts
mk2supra_86 said:
yah i paid $550 for the rebuild + upgrade to a 60-1. thats including taxes.
That's a great deal and a pretty tuff to price beat I'm sure, especially from a reputable place such as Kinetic.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
thats a wicked price. turbonetics or w/e down in the states charges 550 us.. before tax.. and u gotta ship it down there..

·
Look, Its a hat!
1,520 Posts
i went through adp (kinetic) and a problem came up, oil seal went 2 days after i had it in, pulled it off and sent it back without a problem. They are good guys to deal with. When the problem first came up, i called about it and i actually talked to the guy who built my turbo. Great people to deal with

·
Registered
141 Posts
Jayhall said:
i went through adp (kinetic) and a problem came up, oil seal went 2 days after i had it in, pulled it off and sent it back without a problem. They are good guys to deal with. When the problem first came up, i called about it and i actually talked to the guy who built my turbo. Great people to deal with
Actually i think my turbo seal may be going as well, but i have to diagnose it further. could just be the pcv system, but i would have to have ALOT of blow by in order to see that much oil in my piping.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts