Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ran into a turboed RX-8 over the weekend. The car moved pretty fast...we didn't race though. I know the stock setup is pretty weak even compared to a stock MKIV. Any ideas on how much power he may be pushing? Or if anyone has encountered one and raced?

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
brewster said:
1384.9RWHP

But seriously, that's too vague of a description for us to tell.
I am not asking about this car specifically...but what other people on the forum have ran into (obviously different setup).

Later.

·
Nautical Blue MR2T
1,520 Posts
Is there a MazdaSpeed RX8 out??? Or did somebody finally figure out how to make a turbo kit for the RX8?

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,377 Posts
turbo magazine had an RX-8 in a recent issue with a turbo 3 rotor making 900+hp....

and greddy just made a kit, not that i can think of the RWHP right now, too lazy to pick up the issue, but yeah :eek:

·
what comes out the butt?
4,468 Posts
Turbo-Joe said:
turbo magazine had an RX-8 in a recent issue with a turbo 3 rotor making 900+hp....

and greddy just made a kit, not that i can think of the RWHP right now, too lazy to pick up the issue, but yeah :eek:
FAG

R

·
0 Posts
Yeah...if it was the greddy kit, its making anywhere from 235-275rwhp. There's another one out there with a kit from SSR that is making around 290rwhp.

R

·
0 Posts
HKS is working on a SC kit for the car. Still in the testing phases though.

·
Give me positive rape
344 Posts
HmoobSUPRA said:
Ran into a turboed RX-8 over the weekend. The car moved pretty fast...we didn't race though. I know the stock setup is pretty weak even compared to a stock MKIV. Any ideas on how much power he may be pushing? Or if anyone has encountered one and raced?
I heard about that car, it's supposed to be really fast, I think Nissan of Clovis turbo'd it. I'm not sure though.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts