Supra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what does everyone use for both? i see that the Greddy turbo timer seems to be the most popular, and i tie for the boost controller between Greddy and HKS? what does everyone like?

thanks

·
Registered
242 Posts

·
I turn my own wrenches!
5,416 Posts
I don't use a turbo timer. ( I have no problem staying by my car for 2-3 mins to allow it to cold down. ) :dunno:

As for boost control, that would be controlled by my Aem.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
awesome, so i think im not going with a turbo timer for now, but as far as the boost..HKS

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
I have the Blitz SBC Spec R Boost Controller and HKS Type 1 Turbo Timer. The t timer gets annoying though, i'm thinking about removing it.

·
Im A Fuking Ninja!!!
4,584 Posts
I have a Greddy FATT (timer) and Greddy ProFec B Spec II. Most of the new boost controllers are great, HKS, Greddy, etc.. all are as good as the user and their ability to set it up correctly. As far as a turbo timer is concern, if my car did not come with one I would not have wasted the money on it, all you have to do is drive like a sane person for the last 5 min of your drive and you have effectively cooled down the car, if your at the track just let it idle and pop the hood.
I dont even use my turbo timer, i set it for 10 sec, the only plus I can say about my Greddy FATT is the voltage and other function it has.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts