Supra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please post pics of Turbo Timers mounted in your Supras...

I deleted my other post about this to...

Thanx!
 

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
Joined
·
10,459 Posts
well delet the one in genral are too it would be nice!


here are the pics of mine in the center box i found them the pics look shitty !

Slowpoke said:
Please post pics of Turbo Timers mounted in your Supras...

I deleted my other post about this to...

Thanx!
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Re: Turbo Timer In Car Pics?

RanGer498 said:
well delet the one in genral are too it would be nice!


here are the pics of mine in the center box i found them the pics look shitty !

Ranger, I'm trying to get as most replies as possible, that's why :p

Nice install but I really want mine to be seen. Good for people who can't tell the difference from your and mine..

More pics please :D :D :D

Thanx again :)
 

·
Team ZTP
Joined
·
193 Posts
Re: Re: Turbo Timer In Car Pics?

RanGer498 said:
well delet the one in genral are too it would be nice!


here are the pics of mine in the center box i found them the pics look shitty !

did u have to do some cutting to get that to fit? it looks like you might have but I cant tell. If it does fit without cutting what timer is that cause thats where i would want to put one
 

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
Joined
·
10,459 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Turbo Timer In Car Pics?

yes you do have to do some cutting but its very easy with a dremal it should take you about 5 to 7 minutes tops you just need to cut the under side bottom thats it ,the turbo timer in the pic is an hks type 0
LateralusFU said:


did u have to do some cutting to get that to fit? it looks like you might have but I cant tell. If it does fit without cutting what timer is that cause thats where i would want to put one
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top