Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking into a Turbo Timer. They are all about the same price, but which one is better?

Are the Greddy and the HKS same size?

The blitz timer is a seperated header from the main unit, is it completely seperated or still connected by a wire?

I remember someone mentioned that one of the turbo timer has stopwatch funtion, but need to start it manually. There is one that start automatically?

Any Input will be appreciated. Thanks alot guys.

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
i have the blitzz fatt and its a nice unit!its a 2pc's unit woith a hide away modual !(yes it is wired together but you can unplug it ans move the modual to another location) nice unit

it has built in :
auto timer based on driving characteristics
manual timer selectable
temp display
voltage display(need this for my audio system)
stop watch
lap times
adjustable bar display
as well as a dimmer
Red flashing LCD warning and countdown function
http://www.blitz-na.com/North_America.html

i had the hks type 0
and it was also a great unit
it has automatic shutdown based on driving characteristics,
1-touch 1 minute shutdown,
1-touch 3 minute shutdown, & regular manual shutdown selectable between 1-10 minutes.
Red flashing LCD warning and countdown function
http://www.hksusa.com/

both units cost about the same $90-95 bucks on the average!
.hks or blitz you cant go rong

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Ranger, is the stopwatch on the Blitz automatic? or you have to start and stop manually? So the hide away unit is connected to the head unit by a wire? Thanks.

I am leaning towards the HKS as I want to mount it at the Traction control button. (move the button to the right, and use two of the holes.)

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
no its not automatic like most stop watchs you need to start and stop it !
yes the unit is connected to the head unit via a wire!

sayho said:
Hey Ranger, is the stopwatch on the Blitz automatic? or you have to start and stop manually? So the hide away unit is connected to the head unit by a wire? Thanks.

I am leaning towards the HKS as I want to mount it at the Traction control button. (move the button to the right, and use two of the holes.)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts