Supra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
killing bad guys
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just wanted to see what you guys are running and your opinion on whatever you have. I need one bad and am not exactly sure which one to get! My max budget is about 150 bucks including the PnP harness.

Also pics of where you guys have them mounted would be helpful...

Thanks!

Jeremy

·
Supra TT Coming Soon
902 Posts
well im running an hks black edition turbo timer..
i have it mounted beside the shifter near the seat.. but closer the the deck than the seat.
I dont have a picture of that i will in a few weeks but i do have a pic of the turbo timer.
And price wise i got this brand new from a member on this forum for 75 bucks..

·
Finally up and running!
4,001 Posts
Why waste the money on something you do not need? Just don't beat the shit out of your car and then park it right after. If you insist on wasting money PM me, you can have my silver HKS for cheap.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
i run a greddy timer and its mounted on the side of the center console near drivers seat

·
Im A Fuking Ninja!!!
4,584 Posts
usuall two button, minus the on/off. Simple as shit to use, and usually has PnP harness.
I have the Greddy FATT, i use it has a Volt meter also since it has that function, i can also display speed in Km, and some other crap.
But to be honest if the car did not come with it i would not have bought it. I have the timer on for 20sec. thats it.... I usually cruise the car very lightly when im close to home, a good 5 min most of the time so that it can cool down. Drive the car is a much better methond of cool down then letting it idel, unless you can pop your hood.

·
killing bad guys
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks tony... I just got the Greddy one... not the FATT but the other one in black.

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
4,951 Posts
I have had my APU Supra for almost over 5 years.. never really needed a turbo timmer .. hehe

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
I've got some greddy that came with the car, Not sure if I'm going to keep it or not, Cant find a decent place to mount it.

·
Registered
133 Posts
well im running an hks black edition turbo timer..
i have it mounted beside the shifter near the seat.. but closer the the deck than the seat.
I dont have a picture of that i will in a few weeks but i do have a pic of the turbo timer.
And price wise i got this brand new from a member on this forum for 75 bucks..

I just bought the same one like this form a member on the , the plug at the end of the turbo timer was cut off. It also came along with the harness. Can someone show me how/where to plug this up to. I have a 95 na mkiv. I read that it say the brown wire is for rpm signal. Where would that be and how to hook that up? Thank you in advance for the help.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts