Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Sometimes I see dead ppl
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I may be trading my POS BMW to one of my friends for one of these. It's got the 22r-te in it. I've been driving it around for a couple of days now, and it's pretty pimp. It's slammed, rolling on lexus rims, has a FMIC (not plumbed into the mix yet) and a greddy type s ?? BOV. I'been checking on a few things, the turbo is a stock CT20, and it spools pretty quick. It runs about 8 psi boost. I'm digging it. what you guys think?

·
Sometimes I see dead ppl
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that's what I am thinking, not to mention that the BMW is getting iffy for me, it's got 193k on it right now-and it's starting that phase where everything breaks-fuel pump, serp. belt, suspension, radiator, what's next, ya know? so I might as well take the truck, I'm growing fonder of it every day. I can't wait to get in there and make some piping for the front mount, and throw in a 5mge afm housing (bigger inlet, designed for the same amount of fuel-1170cc/min from 5m, and 1180 is what the 22r-te is pumping.)

·
Annoyed SF Member
922 Posts
Id be in that truck in a minute. Whats up with no pics???? Help us out!!

·
Sometimes I see dead ppl
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
later the pics will come. My camera is in a trash bag full of random shit that I took out of my car.

·
Registered
22 Posts
What Toyota trucks came turbo? Like the old school European Hilux style? I was never really into Toyota until I got the Lexus 2.5 years ago.

James

·
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
1,761 Posts
the CT-20 is a crap turbo.
CT-26 it and big thumbs up

oh and the Toyota turbo trucks are pretty rare, think they were only made for a few years like 86-88 or something

1 - 8 of 8 Posts