1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
how it went and who won? :wavey:

i heard the viper want some action ,including omar :) heheh

·
ORLANDO FL DRAMA TOWN
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
russ broke so i ran him.. we were dead even with him on 8psi...
u had the busa? he said it was close , but u were on his back bumper and he was @ 10 psi wich is how he went 140mph and with zoom z that he pull him like 2 cars i guess that was because he broke something ...he can go all the way to 20 psi wich is how he is going to be @ the supra meet :)..just want it to confirm from both sides,so i know who is my next victim jk:) ..

·
Registered
273 Posts
u had the busa? he said it was close , but u were on his back bumper and he was @ 10 psi wich is how he went 140mph and with zoom z that he pull him like 2 cars i guess that was because he broke something ...he can go all the way to 20 psi wich is how he is going to be @ the supra meet :)..just want it to confirm from both sides,so i know who is my next victim jk:) ..

Yes russ broke halfway through the run and was coasting down I-4... good thing we made it to the exit, but a bad thing it happen to have cops sitting there..

Russ was ahead until he broke. (I was in russ's car)

And that viper is fast for low boost. once it goes to high boost the supras better run home.

From my eyes the busa was in front of the viper with the viper on the busa's ass, till the top the viper nudged next to him.

·
Habitual Line stepper
230 Posts
well our second race was weird he waived me to go but i thought he just ment speed up to a faster roll. so i gently put it in second and wasnt even tucked when he just took off. so i played catchup, got next to his window then about 160 fell back to his bumper. that thing is crazy up top!!

o and russ was never ahead of me. :)

good to know he went 140...now i know how fast my bike is after the airbox mod i did.

·
11 Sec Club
199 Posts
I had a weak battery and was running the bottle heaters right till the time we raced .

When i tryed to fire the 2nd kit , the car died and we costed off the highway :(

The alternator was fried and wasnt charging the battery so i replaced both the alternator and battery and im still debating on replacing the 2nd nitrous solenoid .

I was ahead of the viper untill around 120 and would have walked away from him with the 2nd kit :(

·
11 Sec Club
199 Posts
naa , im sure hes gona up the boost against me next time :p

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
^You back from the desert yet?
I have been back since late April. Unfortunately I could not get a group of guys locally to roll up to Orlando and I could not even get any of the Orlando peeps to come our way. I leave for the sand box again this coming MOnday...

·
11 Sec Club
199 Posts
You will probley be on the same flight with Larry from IPI ,, hes going over to work on humvees for a year or more .

Freeking 160k a year to turn wrenchs , thats crazy money .

Good luck over there and be safe bro .

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
You will probley be on the same flight with Larry from IPI ,, hes going over to work on humvees for a year or more .

Freeking 160k a year to turn wrenchs , thats crazy money .

Good luck over there and be safe bro .
Thanks bro!! I cant wait to hear the Norwalk results today. Those guys are going to be hauling some azz!! Turbo'd, SC'd, and nitrous vettes are going to be riding the hell out!! I hope they keep it safe.

I really wanted to race some of the Orlando guys.. Hell Orlando is what keeps us pumped up.. The next time I am in country I will pull the guys to Orlando for sure. I will just tow my vette there just in case I break down.. LOL!!

·
11 Sec Club
199 Posts
Im always game ,, pm me when you get back in country and we can set something up.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts