Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys im runnin a T61 setup right now but im lookin forward to upgradin next summer, got to save the money, and right now im thinkin of the SP74 kit. If im looking for high hp from my 7m what's the best kit. I also want it to be usable on the streets, and what's the biggest turbo you can put in a mk3?

·
Premium Member
11,271 Posts
Hey guys im runnin a T61 setup right now but im lookin forward to upgradin next summer, got to save the money, and right now im thinkin of the SP74 kit. If im looking for high hp from my 7m what's the best kit. I also want it to be usable on the streets, and what's the biggest turbo you can put in a mk3?

What do you consider high HP?? Some guys think 800 is high while others want 1200.

We can build a kit for up to an 80 mm tubo now for the 7M. What do you have as far as rods, pistons, cams, valve size and engine management??

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
arias pistons, crower rods, 20 over rings, bored .40 over and im still stock for EM. Im also buying the BC cams this summer. I'll also prolly need a fuel upgrade too because right now i just have 550s and a walbro 255. High to me is 750+ wp. And how much is just a 4" exhuast system. I might be interested now. How much for the 80mm kit?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts