Supra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
holy crap. those are pretty much 3 of my favorite dream cars(i can live without the noble). but if this is the newest issue out, then i will be going to the nearest book store to grab this magazine after i take a dump

·
Banned
266 Posts
Chris Harris is an out-and-out Porsche ******. His every article references Porsches. I've stopped paying attention to his comments as a result.
alexthecoon needs to get laid and he may help you choose the right word this time, irony or sarcasm ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Banned
266 Posts
let's be honest, did you ask your mom to sit on the magazine while you were scanning it ? alex wasn't around doing nasty stuff during the scanning process ? a lot of movements are involved :lol: :lol:

·
Banned
4,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
let's be honest, did you ask your mom to sit on the magazine while you were scanning it ? alex wasn't around doing nasty stuff during the scanning process ? a lot of movements are involved :lol: :lol:
Let's be honest, even if I shit on the scanner it would surpass your contribution to this forum.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.