Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
2JZA70
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is being installed next week with dyno results so stay tuned. :)

this is the car its going on

·
Registered
13,582 Posts
nice ...and large. Will be very interesting to see what you get out of it. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
Subscribed. Can't wait to see the results. Is the 2JZ in a MKIII?

·
2JZA70
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The engine in the picture is a NA-T MK4 and that is what the turbo is going on. It belongs to a buddy of mine ) twincharge on the forums), I do all the fabrication on the car. I have a 2JZ in my MK3 and it will be getting one of these turbo's soon too.

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
The engine in the picture is a NA-T MK4 and that is what the turbo is going on. It belongs to a buddy of mine ) twincharge on the forums), I do all the fabrication on the car. I have a 2JZ in my MK3 and it will be getting one of these turbo's soon too.
I am sorry I was just confused cause the signature says "89 2JZGTE"?

·
Registered
722 Posts
Dyno

Went to the Dyno Extreme meet on Sunday, Supra put down 758whp with the GTK on stock cams at 32 psi.Turbo seems to be working good without any probs. We will be installing and testing HKS 280's soon.

·
Registered
722 Posts
how did this compare to your other turbo at the same boost range?
We never pushed the T-70 past 28 psi due to the wastegate spring limiting us. The air inlet temps were really high at 28psi.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Haltech

I went from a E-6X to the E-11v2 what a difference. Having the abillity to run full sequential fuel and timing make a big difference in how smooth the engine runs and feels.

·
Registered
200 Posts
cool good to hear some more feedback about the e11 soory to hijack the thread but im sure its good to know of a few other members with it..hopefully
Greg

·
Premium Member
4,769 Posts
how does this turbo stack up against your its bb gt76?

·
2JZA70
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
how does this turbo stack up against your its bb gt76?
Sorry for the confusion. The ITS turbo is on my supra and the GTK is on Mike's ( twincharge) car. We are waiting for the cams to go in before having a proper review on this turbo. The stock NA cams are pretty much maxed out and cant really take advantage of the turbo's potential.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts