Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Tom Henderson
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont know how it happened. I had to take off the intake manifold to get to the rear knock sensor. We saw that a hose going into the back of the manifold was cracked didnt have any hose to fix it so just left it go. Recently I just did the TTC mod to the car and it was running good. Well I had to take off the manifold again to fix the knock sensor b/c it still wasnt working. I found some hose and fixed the cracked hose and put everything back together.. We didnt do anything to the turbos and now the turbos got quiet and i overboost to like 23 when i had it set for 18-19 psi. If anyone knows or has had the same problem plz help...thx

·
Registered
285 Posts
try to reset your ecu... i think your ecu could have compensated for a leak somewhere, and how that the leak has fixed it still think there is a leak... so yeah.. try to reset the ecu and see if it'll adapt again

·
Tom Henderson
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ive reset it 2 times.. I really dont know what it could be.. I was thinking the acuator but i dont know how it would change the pitch of the turbos..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts