Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
I've got one. Works fine for me at BPU level. Isn't quite as loud as others. If you get the type H there use to be no mounting kit like they have for the type s. Don't know if one exist now or not. You'll have to get creative. There is a pic on my web site.

D

·
0 Posts
mystiquesupra on these boards just put on a RFL bov from turbo xs, it sounds great, and from what i can tell work fine also

·
A Mile High
114 Posts
I am a direct distributor for TurboXS

I have the RFL and MKIV mounting kit on my car.
I like the valve, its plenty loud for me. The kit makes for a clean install, however still lacks a nice bracket to hang the valve in a steady position, something similar to what greddy BOVs come with.

Maybe I'll just fabricate a nice bracket, and include it in the supra mounting kit?

·
Live your dreams
922 Posts
Hey, MystiqueSupra, if you're a distributor for TurboXS, why don't you have an email address on this board so we can comm with you (like ordering parts...)?

·
A Mile High
114 Posts
I suppose I should update my profile so you can email me.
I figured my email address was in there.

Your welcome to contact me regaurding sales or questions
Shayn Wilson
Forced Induction Systems Inc.
www.BoostHard.com
303-703-9587
[email protected]
AIM: Mystiquesupra

Hope to talk to you soon

FYI....
I lay low with the business stuff, only to respect my good friend Dusty. This is his board, not mine. His advertisements.....not others.

·
Live your dreams
922 Posts
MystiqueSupra,

I think it's proper of you to "lay low" out of respect for your buddy, however, I don't think that it has to be "low" like in a cave in Afganistan... I mean not THAT low like hidden from sunshine... ;)

Thx,

Jay

1 - 12 of 12 Posts