Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Happy as hell
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says, I'm about to turn 21. I'm flying home to Portland, Oregon for a week (20th through 30th). What are some really good bars or other places that serve alcohol that I should visit while I'm home? I know there's some former school in Portland that has a bar, a movie theater, and various other things in it. Anybody have any other suggestions?

·
900 BHP Club :)
4,934 Posts
You just want to get sh1t faced or do you want to dance and get your grind on? lol

·
Happy as hell
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Strip clubs have no appeal to me. Too expensive for not much pleasure.

Adam

·
Acting my age
3,968 Posts
Strip clubs have no appeal to me. Too expensive for not much pleasure.

Adam
Thats because you have only been to juice bars... :1poke:

j/k, if you are looking for some cool bars, just get yourself dropped off in downtown portland and walk into every one you see.. The Greek place on 4th is usually pretty cool.

·
1st Lieutenant Team BEYAW
1,915 Posts
Matt is talking about the Greek Cuisina, i think it has a giant octopus above the entrance.....doesnt it?

·
1st Lieutenant Team BEYAW
1,915 Posts
i just saw that you responded to me in the other thread too, between the two you mentioned, i would go to Aura first.

·
Swing on deezz!!!
2,155 Posts
Also don't forget your DD...light rail only runs til 11pm I think, so after that you need a cab unless you've got a sober one with you!

·
MMMM Smells like coolant
213 Posts
MAX actually runs till 3:00 AM or somewhere in that range.

OK I stand corrected

TriMet's MAX Light Rail system connects Portland, Gresham, Beaverton, Hillsboro and the Portland Airport. Trains run every 5-15 minutes roughly between 4:30 a.m. and midnight.

·
Happy as hell
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
3 AM, wow. I remember when it was only 1 AM. I will have a DD with me, my parents. I know about the whole eating thing before drinking, I made sure to get something in my stomach last night before arriving at the kegger.

Adam

·
Registered
26 Posts
You're bar hopping w/ parents???
Well then why don't you try the Portland City Grill bar (30th fl. in US Bancorp tower).. I took my mom couple of times there.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Thats right , take mom to union jack's and mary's bar!

Should be real interesting.

·
Registered
338 Posts
What's D2?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts