Supra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
127 Posts
Well, it's good to hear that you were okay. Last night, I can not say the same for this Mustang driver. He or she shot past me on the freeway on ramp, doing about 80 to a 100mph and as he or she was going around the curve -- the Mustang started fishtailing, hit the curb and then short into the other side of the road and disappeared into the bushes and the dark below. All these took place in about 3 seconds time. There was no sign of easing off on the gas, as if his or her foot was stuck to it. An hour later, when I was at home, I decided to call CHP, thinking that he or she may be hurt and nobody knew he or she was there in the bushes out in the cold and wet. This morning when I drove by -- I can see the red roof of the Mustang on the ditch below. It made a new trail and went through a fence and others. This is a reminder to us guys to be safe and be in control of what we are doing.

Ti

· Registered
127 Posts
Oopps, sorry guys that I didn't live up to your great expectations!!! We were all merging into the Freeway. The best I could do was to call CHP when I got home.

My point guys -- was to drive safely and to stay in control of your car. If you can't, then you are liable to hurt yourself or even worse -- hurt others. The Mustang driver shot past me, like he was "pissed" at the world. I heard him coming well before he shot past me, even though it was rainy, wet and dark. On a hindsight, I think I'm fortune that I was not in his way -- it could have a disaster??

Cheers,
Ti

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.