Supra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· JZA70 or go home!!
1,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spun out my car and it went side ways and made a half rotation right and then I tried to turn it the other way it went sidways to the left into the other opposite lane, I think i made at least 2 full rotations. cant really remember. scared the sh!t out of me. the tires were sreatching. and i thought i was going to hit the side of the hill. I ended up in the middle of a 4 lane road with 2 directions. I thought i bent my rims inwards. then the car stopped. i pressed on the gas to see if it could run it didnt. then i started it up again. this happened because i took a turn too fast while it was still wet. luckly there was no cars coming in either direction. guys turns at high speeds are very deadly. i could have died or killed doing so. lesson that i have learned the hard way and I got a second chance.

· JZA70 or go home!!
1,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Re: NEWS FLASH

jong said:
No SHIT!! WOW. High speeds on unbalanced, dirty, wet, and unsafe roads cause instability?!?! That must be why speed limits are enforced!!!! Thats amazing, i didn't know you could DIE by being STUPID!!!! :rolleyes:

sorry dude, but i'd be a little embarrassed if i were you. If you wanna take corners at high speeds, then take your car to a track and do it there. Think a little. You are so lucky that there weren't any other cars. think of the people that would be in the hospital right now had there been. But i'm not your mommy, i'm not gonna make you do things. I can only hope that i'm not part of the oncoming traffic when you decided to pull a stunt like that.

---victim of stupidity---
Im just telling everyone and for those who havent spun out before to take the turns and corners more easy, so that this wouldnt happen to no one else stupid as me, its something that i wish didnt happen to me but i learned my lesson.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.