Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Banned
5,064 Posts
T51R SPL BB said:
Don't try to be funny bitch.

We ARABIC people wear this. And i'm sure you know that.

T51R,

Calm down.....I don't think he meant it with any pun intended, cause when I saw the pix I thought the same thing.

vnt :)

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
vntperformance said:
T51R,

Calm down.....I don't think he meant it with any pun intended, cause when I saw the pix I thought the same thing.

vnt :)
I'm Calmed down my friend. But most people know that we wear this > so i thought someone wanted to be funny in posting that.

So now you know that we wear this :)

So what do you think of the twin T51R Nissan :)

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dubai_turbo_dreams said:
Nice pics Yousif

As i know these kind of cars are used for sand battel which held last week (tal el Saad)

see this link www.almr3b.com it's written in arabic
You are right my friend , these cars mostly done for Sand Battle. but still they do race in the Drag in Um Al-Quwain.

I don''t know what it has done in Tal El Saad, it seems nothing , Last time in Mr3b it ROLLED OVER ... No luck.

·
Supralicious
872 Posts
Damn super sweet setup. I love T51s. I'm dying to get mine. I wonder how much hp those two T51Rs are putting out. Nice pics nonetheless. Thanks for sharing.

·
Supralicious
872 Posts
T51R SPL BB said:
Welcome.

Are you the guy that contacted me about the SPL BB ?

Did you get the turbo yet ?

No it wasn't me. But if you want you can send me one :) ; just kidding. Hey thanks for sharing all the stuff from over there man, I never knew about the competitions that go on. The cars are bad ass too. Especially from Dubai, Bahrain, and UAE.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts