Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to know if I can use the HKS fuel pump for MKIV and the stock fuel pump together insted of two stock fuel pumps?

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Do you know how many gallons/hr does the HKS pump flow? I gues that doesnt really matter if you "T" them together inside the tank, but if you're feeding opposite ends of the rail it might play a role. Stock pumps are cheap, and reliable, I saw them for as low as $90. Why not stick with them....

·
Registered
192 Posts
The 300ZX pump is an upgrade to the stock supra pump as well. Those are much cheaper then the HKS pump, might as well go with it?

·
Registered
192 Posts
I'm not sure what the 300zx pump looks like, so i couldnt answer the question about that.

But it should be as reliable as the supra pump. Its mfgr'ed by Nippon Denso (sp?) -- they do alot of stuff, and have a good reputation. Ask the 300ZX list if you want to be sure tho.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You can also use 2 intake Walbros for about the same price as one new stock pump.

Chris

·
Listen to my hands...
323 Posts
S-SPEED said:
I would like to know if I can use the HKS fuel pump for MKIV and the stock fuel pump together insted of two stock fuel pumps?
You can you both pumps with no problems at all. I have that setup in my car...both pumps are the same size.

Scott

Peace

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ekool said:
The 300ZX pump is an upgrade to the stock supra pump as well. Those are much cheaper then the HKS pump, might as well go with it?
You mean to say that the 300zxTT fuel pump actually flows more that the stock supra pump? I was under the impression that it was the other way round.

·
Registered
192 Posts
yes a 300zx tt pump outflows a stock supra pump

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
can youuse the 300zx pump in a supra ????

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
what's the flow rate of the 300zxtt fuel pump? I've searched the z forums but no one seems to know the actual flow rate.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts