Supra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,059 Posts
Ok so then whats a good daily driver Clutch? $600 TRD single plate? how much HP can those take and how much can the stock handle? Im not thinking about much HP on mine ill prob just get DP, exhaust, intercooler, short shifter, intake just simple thing and call it that for a while so prob will be around 370-380hp max ..

· Registered
1,059 Posts
Steve Theodore said:
Racer X,

Keep in mind that the Supra has a dual mass flywheel stock...probably something you're not used to from the DSM world. Big difference if you are referring to cars that don't come with dual mass flywheel designs...which is something that makes the Supra TT very quirky when you remove it.

Steve T.
quirky meaning like much faster revs? Because im thinking about getting a lighter flywheel when i do the clutch, but i hear they are known for making noices and idles with vibration or something? Id figure the lighter flywheel would rev up faster and have more topend

· Registered
1,059 Posts
So in other words its a good thing :) and is definitely worth the money

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.