Supra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
ma70-7m=1JZ
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently maxed out the oem mk4 pump at 500 rwhp, and I need to upgrade. Too bad the search isnt working here. I am looking to make 550-650 max rwhp. Now I was going to do the twin in tank walbros, but unsure what to do for the lines. I was going to get a second oem feed line to run to the front and feed one on each of the ends of my custom top feed rail, and use a single return line. Will the single stock return line flow enough for the twin feed lines?. Would a Y right at the pumps be the best way and then run a single -8 line to the rail, then stock return line?, opinions?

G

·
Yes, everyone does it with stock return line, it will work fine. If you Y it, you gotta Y it again before the rail and split to both ends. BTW, I have tank bracket all setup for duals with -8AN on the top, properly sealed, with plug that places additional wires into the tank, all sealed and professionally done....its for sale, $125 shipped

PM if interested

·
1100+rwhp member
1,728 Posts
If you run more than 13v to the pumps the return might back out and not be able to have less than 45 psi at idle.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts