Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

· Actual Member Since 2003
4,520 Posts
wow I love those wheels, I love your car. This is probably how I would style the exterior of my MKIII if I had one except the rear wheels. Something about the rear half of your car screams 240. nice car though!

· Registered
2,567 Posts
looks good man,love it
good luck on ur build bro,let ask? did you remove ur abs

· Registered
2,567 Posts

yes i removed it, this is where the abs unit used to sit.

glad you guys like it. interior pics of defi setup and other stuff in a few days ;)
how hard its to do it,if u don't mind asking?,im goin to the same proces rigt now,look at my thread

· Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lets wait till i actually post a pic of the rear before we jump to conclusions now ladies and gents. black roof i stole from a 240 yes. but looks damn sexy imo.

gonzy: its pretty straight forward. i had my mechanic deal with that for me. you will need a kit that flares the lines after you cut and reroute them, its mainly labour nothing to technical. hksw20 on here did it for me he might be of a bit more assistance.

· Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
as promised. heres pics of the interior , still need to install the link display, tach, and steering wheel .. also have plans for a fire extinguisher most likely mounted on the tranny tunnel. also need to route a vent for the fuel cell. i have a c's shifter with trd ball knob which will probably find its way in aswell.

engine still needs coolant overflow tank, im just going to use the apexi universal one.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.