Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hopefully it works this time. This is the 3rd time I've tried this, but hopefully it goes through this time. Notice that my turbo is about 200rpm slower than the stocker and notice where my torque is at around 3700rpm :)

·
Beat the hell outta tu!!
1,061 Posts
Wow! That's really cool... look at how the charts are almost identical in shape, except that Trent's (of course) has so much more area under the curve than mine. Very cool...

·
Banned
1,443 Posts
they are almost identical because they are fake...trent drew them....trents car dosnt lay down more the 67hp to the ground....trent you are just like lam....and i think you should get banned........

no that kicks ass bro do you have a sheet on stock ecu...compared to your new map setup?

we will chat later

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
12,149 Posts
Thats one nice powerband.

Btw thats a unfair test.

The stock comptuer was not controled like the new turbo is controlled if you want to look at it that way... How bout we look at my tq figures when I tweeked spool up with my ct26...

I spool 400 FTTQ on my stock turbo by 3050RPM....

Spool up is spool up you can gain by playing with lots of settings... IE A/F before boost, timing, boost control settings.

For the record.... All I did was adjust my AVC-R... Stock timing... Stock A/F for the ECU....

Not trying to step on you trent... For sure there is a sweet gain in power and everything else... But saying spool up..... When it's due to so many factors that many people leave out when looking at the stock turbo just isn't fair.

S

·
0 Posts
Nice.

Looking at the dates/times on the dyno sheets, you swapped all of the stuff in 3 hours? Wow.

Edit: What boost on both runs?

·
Beat the hell outta tu!!
1,061 Posts
Shawndude said:
Nice.

Looking at the dates/times on the dyno sheets, you swapped all of the stuff in 3 hours? Wow.

Edit: What boost on both runs?
You got the wront idea man... the lower #'s were on my car, the higher #'s on Trent's car.

Mine... stock turbo @ 12psi, stock fuel, intake exahaust etc
Trent's... TO4e @ 16psi and all the supporting mods

·
Premium Member
5,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Notice that was another persons car guys :) I'm just simply showing how quickly this larger turbo can spool when tuned correctly with this ECU. I was not trying to say that it's that much better or that it's this or that it's that. I am only trying to point out that it spools up very nicely and quickly for a larger turbo.

I do have a sheet with the stock ECU numbers. I'll get that scanned in later today or tomorrow.

My numbers were done on 17psi and the other run by Dave on his car was done on I believe 10-11psi.

S

·
0 Posts
Oh come on, tell me you swapped all the stuff in 3 hours, and make me worship your mechanical abilities! :)

Thanks for the clarification SupraMK3 and Trent.

W

·
0 Posts
Shawndude said:
Oh come on, tell me you swapped all the stuff in 3 hours, and make me worship your mechanical abilities! :)

Thanks for the clarification SupraMK3 and Trent.

that would be very impressive...

·
Premium Member
5,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
MKIIISupraGuy said:
very nice area under the curve mon!

that was 17psi of boost on pump gas?

what are the specs on ur turbo again trent?
It's a TO4E 60 trim compressor, P trim, .69 A/R exhaust

A

·
0 Posts
Good looking stuff Trent - LMK if you find a mint 89+ T down there you want to drive up here for me ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts