Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like the best sound possible out of my BOV setup. I currently have two older SSQVs (with the adjustment screws) and I'd like to upgrade to the newest version of the SSQV. How does one Racing Type II sound along with an SSQV? I currently have about 700 rwhp, but will have around 1,000 rwhp in coming years. My understanding is that each SSQV is good for around 500rwhp, so I'd be safe in either situation. I guess it comes down to which setup will sound better? I'm leaning to dual SSQVs unless you guys convince me otherwise. What is the max psi an SSQV can handle? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Beau you have to show me your new beast :) Back when we first met your 1998 looked so clean. You can come check out my new sleeper project too :D

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Beau you have to show me your new beast :) Back when we first met your 1998 looked so clean. You can come check out my new sleeper project too :D
What are you up to Michael? An SC or an IS? Did they ever find your stolen Supra? I'm going to try to make it out to a few meets this summer. Probably getting a new torque converter here shortly along with a little bigger turbo; not sure when I'll have the beast on the streets, but it won't be long. I've never lost from a roll-on in this car yet; she treats me good!

Now, someone help me with my BOV question please

1 - 3 of 3 Posts