Supra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two Pictures of my AVC-r, and the Eclipse 5441i that I bought from Thomas K. at Custom Sounds (Yes, you need to buy all your equipment from him).

Installed them both my self, used the wiring guide from MKIV.COM (you can see the links in the Red Yellow Black topic here). The AVC-r is mounted in a generic 1 DIN box that I cut up with my Dremel. I will be putting a Valentine One stealth lights in the empty area to the left.

The Eclipse head went in fine once I stopped trying to do the wiring MY WAY, and just jack into all the wires the way the toyota electrical manual says :)

Hey Thomas, I liked the little Black Supras Only car show going on at Mike's house this weekend :) I need rims.

·
Registered
658 Posts
is eclipse that great?? im getting a system here and not sure what i want to do...they do not seem to have all thge multimedia technology, monitor comes with no cd player so you have to buy a cd changer to play cds, also gotta buy a dvd player...while kenwood, panasonic has all in one units with dvd/cd/monitor and the screens are 7" compared to eclipses 5.8" i believe...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts