Supra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
I can haz Supra plz?
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two Supra Sightings. Both made my trip to see my girlfriend just a little better then usual :)

Sighting #1:
Location - Chambersburg, PA. Right near CASHS. At the intersection before Giant and K-Mart. Parked in the garage of the house on the corner of the intersection, next to what looked like a CBR. Looked like light green. Back tires looked fatter than J. Lo's ass. Who are you! :1poke:

Sighting #2:
Location - Carlisle, PA. At the Carlisle Diner. Black, big wing in the back, vented hood, FMIC, very sexy. I found out through some questioning that it belonged to the owner of the diner. If you're on here, let me know!

Both very beautiful cars. Any other sighings around here? Chambersburg, Carlisle, Hagerstown?

·
I can haz Supra plz?
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And this is a bad thing? Hell, I think we need more people representing PA.

Where I live (Devon - Right near King of Prussia), the main liners are all about luxuary cars (Working at a Mercedes dealership, I know this all too well) :rolleyes: There's a small niche for performance, but it needs to grow.

When I graduate from PSU, I plan to add to this niche with my own MKIV. For now it's just an 04' Accord coupe (Fear the V-Tec :rofl: ) Gas milage is all I'm worried about - for now, at $3.15 for regular here.

-Jim

1 - 3 of 3 Posts