1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
pic of me and two of my toys... the 97 supra and 98 kx 250

G

·
Sorry but I have to say this, I hate YELLOW supras!!! The only car I'd ever get yellow a Lambo and that's it. Maybe a Ferrai, but a Ferrai is suppose to be RED at that.

Ryan

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i like the lights... heres another pic but i dont have any really showing the lights themselves...

·
Chillen at the Holidae In
254 Posts
whatever is your style. i wont complain b/c its a supra but the lights arn't my style. :D

steve

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
nice looking car but it could use some of my wannabe ferrari lights and i could use its turbo...

·
1st Lieutenant Team BEYAW
1,913 Posts
i thought i was original with painted head light housing......i was wrong ;) but i like it none the less....here is mine to see what it looks like on white

·
Registered
236 Posts
ToyoBeastly said:
i thought i was original with painted head light housing......i was wrong ;) but i like it none the less....here is mine to see what it looks like on white
you really picked up a great car. The original owner was from houston and took such great care of it...

hope your enjoying it

·
1st Lieutenant Team BEYAW
1,913 Posts
devious supra said:
you really picked up a great car. The original owner was from houston and took such great care of it...

hope your enjoying it
i am enjoying it, however the guy that your talking about sold it to a guy that let his nephew drive it......some things got a little busted up on it (paint chips on the hood and roof, got it repainted) and a few little things that i have been swapping out. but yeah, Nick (i am pretty sure) did a great job with the car!!

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i agree with yellow93 and xxcloudxx that yellow supras are both rare and pimp... btw it was black before

1 - 20 of 32 Posts