318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
-What is your First & Last name?: Preston Brown
-What is your email?: [email protected]
-What is your phone number? 281-732-6335
-What is your City? : Baytown
-What is your State? : Tx
-What is your Zipcode? : 77523

I've got a ge/aristo hybrid ffim that I got but can't use due to clearance in my 240sx. It had a flange welded on it for the stock tb but I cut it off. Still have the flange, just needs to be welded back on. Does not come with injectors or fuel rail.

Price: $250 obo + shipping if needed

this is pretty much a ge lower plenum ported out to match an aristo upper with FIPG as the gasket material and then bolted together to insure no boost/vac leaks.

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
Doesn't exactly have the post or join date requirements...

But, I can vouch for the seller. :) GLWS Preston! 7M > 2JZ

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Doesn't exactly have the post or join date requirements...

But, I can vouch for the seller. :) GLWS Preston! 7M > 2JZ
According to the rules its 100 posts or greater for selling stock parts. I got the post count and technically this is a stock part as it is made up of a stock part from a ge and gte. Rules say nothing about modified stock parts, only stock and aftermarket.

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
According to the rules its 100 posts or greater for selling stock parts. I got the post count and technically this is a stock part as it is made up of a stock part from a ge and gte. Rules say nothing about modified stock parts, only stock and aftermarket.
Yeah, you're right. I'm dearly and deeply sorry Preston.

Not just dearly sorry, but dearly and deeply sorry.

Not just deeply sorry, but deeply and dearly sorry.

:fawk:

·
Registered
118 Posts
I might take this off your hands in case I decide to go NA-T again. The TT throttle body bolts right onto it right?

·
Banned
171 Posts
Can you take a couple pics of how it is welded to the plenum or what was done for the GE runners to mate to the GTE mani. Thanks!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What I was told is that the lower and upper runners were port matched, fipg was used as the gasket and they were bolted together as best as possible. It was used on a sc300 running 10psi with no issues and then I got it when the owner of the sc went ls1

·
Banned
171 Posts
Ok so its still the GTE top unmolested (except where you cut the flange), and then the GE runners are port matched as best as possible and bolted together..

·
Banned
171 Posts
How much higher would you judge that it sits from a stock GTE one?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.