Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Premium Member
8,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In an effort to take some of the "drag racing heat" off my back...I borrowed language from the Obama Administration :) and your ideas and have decided to hire a "Drag Racing Czar" for TX2K10. Few points:

1. This will be a paid position. $400 to the person that is willing to take over 100% duties related to the drag racing activities.

2. Full responsibility to work with me and Dusty to post/interpret all rules associated with the drag event.

3. Full responsibility for timing and logistics.

4. This person will have to be "neutral" and play no favorites.

5. This person will get free entry to all events.

6. Must be well versed and educated on NHRA rules. Prior the event, rules that will govern TX2K10 Drag Racing will be posted and made public. Things such as courtesy staging, auto start, etc....will all be discussed.

7. This person will have authority to make decisions on the spot.

Sooooooooo, having said that, if you'd like to make a little bit of cash and be VERY involved in the drag racing aspect of TX2K10, please PM me. Dusty and I will interview each candidate if we deem you appropriate for the position.

Thanks!
Peter

· Registered
2,509 Posts
Hopefully the participants don't offer this czar any "incentives" and the person definately can't be from FL or NV lol. Maybe an outside person from the viper/vette forums or something.

· Premium Member
8,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It will be very clear that no "incentives" are allowed. I'm not as concerned about where this person is from...I'm more concerned with what type of person this is.
Peter

· Premium Member
8,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hahahahh, no, not old, I just realize that there are things I'm good at, and things I do not know everything about. I do not know everything about drag racing and last year we had some issues, so I figured what better way to solve the problem than to appt a Drag Racing Czar to help administer that portion of the event.

And yes, I am getting a little old, it's tiring doing this damn event each year! :)

Peter

· Registered
656 Posts
I'm down for the job with these perks!!Free lodging, free table dances all weekend, free booze all weekend and $1,000 bucks cash!!

I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY!! I WON'T PUT UP WITH ANYONES SHIT EITHER!!

REGARDS,

· Premium Member
8,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have received several PM's and am looking through all the candidates with Dusty. Hold tight everyone...
Peter

· Premium Member
8,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
LOL, damn, this is NOT a government funded position Stacy!!!!!! :bootyshak
Peter

I'm down for the job with these perks!!Free lodging, free table dances all weekend, free booze all weekend and $1,000 bucks cash!!

I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY!! I WON'T PUT UP WITH ANYONES SHIT EITHER!!

REGARDS,

· Registered
18,343 Posts
Drag Racing Czar? Someone's listening to too many Obama speeches:lol:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.