Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The official TX2K11 hotel is Omni Houston Hotel Westside (same hotel as the last 2 years). The hotel is located approximately 25 minutes from Lonestar Motorsports Park and very close to the night meet location. It's off I-10 and is very accessible from the interstate.

Rates - SAME as last year
Wednesday night March 16: $119
Thursday night March 17: $119
Friday night March 18: $99
Saturday night March 19: $99

Reservation Phone Number
1-800-THE-OMNI (1-800-843-6664) for reservations

YOU MUST BOOK YOUR ROOM BY MARCH 2ND OR YOU WILL NOT GET THE DISCOUNTED RATE LISTED ABOVE. THEIR NORMAL RATE IS $289/NIGHT!!!!! :eek:

Omni Address
13210 Katy Freeway
Houston, Texas 77079

Reservation Instructions
When you call to reserve, you MUST use the confirmation number "TX2K11 Car Show" and you must tell them it's for the Omni Houston Hotel Westside

Benefits
--Classy hotel
--Nice rooms
--Used to a "loud" crowd (they host a Harley Convention every year)
--Safe part of town
--Lots of parking for rigs/trailers
--Covered parking garage
--Security onsite
--20 to 25 minutes from the track (Lonestar)

Pictures

·
Lexus + Single
190 Posts
Booking now and this year I will make it.

·
NOSUP4U
2,775 Posts
sounds good! see you guys there!

·
Registered
894 Posts
Thanks a whole lot Peter, Im super excited to go this year!!! Ill be staying at the hotel this time. Guess its time to start asking for Roomies. Ill be first i guess.

USPtwins-Trey im driving from La.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Will try very hard to make this again next year

·
**** Tuner
762 Posts

·
"Granite"
3,112 Posts
Just made my reservations over looking the parking garage roof next to hotel! Anybody else request that as well?

·
Registered
731 Posts
Just made my reservations over looking the parking garage roof next to hotel! Anybody else request that as well?
Yeah I did that last year (booked Wednesday through Sunday)

But, when I showed up early on Tuesday, they told me everything was full on that side. ??? The front desk recommended trying again the following day * the actual day of the reservation *. I suppose that was the issue. Didn't really care at the point, I am always so impressed with the Omni's quality of product and service.

In any case...... http://www.youtube.com/user/CallOutsNOLA?feature=mhum @ 5:30

·
"Granite"
3,112 Posts
Yeah I did that last year (booked Wednesday through Sunday)

But, when I showed up early on Tuesday, they told me everything was full on that side. ??? The front desk recommended trying again the following day * the actual day of the reservation *. I suppose that was the issue. Didn't really care at the point, I am always so impressed with the Omni's quality of product and service.

In any case...... http://www.youtube.com/user/CallOutsNOLA?feature=mhum @ 5:30
Had you requested garage side when u made the reservations?

·
Premium Member
6,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Guys, just a quick warning....BOOK YOUR ROOM ASAP! Last year we sold out and this year the rooms are booking quicker than ever...

Peter

·
Registered
731 Posts
Had you requested garage side when u made the reservations?
Yeah, but what threw them off was that we arrived a day earlier than reserved. They told me to come to the front desk the next morning - but at the point, I was already a kid in a candy store. Could care less if they put me in the maintenance closet.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Select guest here. This trip should move me to platinum status. Last month they had a deal for only 79.99 a night but you had to stay before the new year. I m holding out to see what the next permotion will bring.

1 - 20 of 121 Posts