Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Hardtopper
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many N/A dawgs are going to TX2k2? I know there isn't a special catagory for us, but I'm sure we can work something out to run each other... maybe start our own little N/A grudge match...

·
ส็็็็็็&
919 Posts
oh its on, time for some new jets now 200, 250, or 300? ill do it i swear

·
ส็็็็็็&
919 Posts
not to mention my dawgs getting some downtime for full igniton, and quite possibly a ported head and if possible a custom cam :D

·
I put up BS Flags
1,023 Posts
Hey 93MSB,
How you likin the NOS man you been using it much or did you just put your car back into the mechanics to get more Shtuff dont to it? Just curious how it was working out for you and what Full Ignition thing are you getting?
95Dawg,
Do you have NO2 also if so how do you like it and how long you been using it?

Later

·
ส็็็็็็&
919 Posts
ThomsonCharm said:
Hey 93MSB,
How you likin the NOS man you been using it much
LOL, of course I do!! so far its been a bottle a week :D probly not good but oh well its fun

ThomsonCharm said:
or did you just put your car back into the mechanics to get more Shtuff dont to it?
well its down because i didnt make the grades :( so it was taken away for a while, i got a daily driver now and money comin in so its a great opportunity to do some head work

ThomsonCharm said:
Just curious how it was working out for you and what Full Ignition thing are you getting?
Im planning on getting the Magnecore wires, HKS twin power, new plugs, etc. all that kinda stuff

·
Hardtopper
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have intake and exhaust in the mail as we speak... and come the 21st, I'll be ordering the directport NOS system... oh, and a new fuel pump... I'll be ready for you MSB... I ain't scurred

·
ส็็็็็็&
919 Posts
Frankenstein said:
bring it on
ooOoOOoooOo think u bad cuz you getting a turbo, pfft think again bring dat shit hoe! for you ill bust out the 300 jets:eek:

Dave thinks he bad but i got a set of 500's waitin for his ass :p

·
Always Furious. Now Fast.
447 Posts
I was really only baiting Dave H to lay the smack down on me :) Always a bigger fish in the sea.

I am going to mount the bottle of NOS to the front of my turbo in place of the air filter and run a 1.36 at 452mph...

·
ส็็็็็็&
919 Posts
Frankenstein said:
I am going to mount the bottle of NOS to the front of my turbo in place of the air filter and run a 1.36 at 452mph...
pfft amature i run that letting off at the 60ft :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts