Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Banned
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Feels awesome to write this, after working on the vids for 2 months and buying a lot of new parts for my computer, Matt (gottoyota?) and I finished the video last night!

here it the link

EDIT: origional host stopped working, but you can download it from racingflix.com, here is the link

http://racingflix.com/getvideo.asp?v=1132

Let us know what you think, and don't hesitate to e-mail us with questions or comments here: [email protected]

Thanks guys, hope you enjoy.

·
Banned, jk lol
3,866 Posts
Yep, guys, hope you enjoy. Sorry for the delays, but you'll find out after watching it that it's worth it. Hit us up if you have any questions.

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
BOO on the slow server!! 3 hrs dude!! 176mb! big file...needs to be put on a faster server..however, in hopes that im in the video, i will download it lol

Reactions: GotToyota?

·
Banned
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
you might be able to find yourself in there somewhere, and as for the server, it is the supraforums server that it is being hosted on. we pm'd MKIV surfer because he has an awesome server and hopefully he will respond soon so we can get this thing moving

·
Banned
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
AznSupraTT said:
ill tell you my comments in about a month, when its done downloading.
wow... im sorry about the server, I didnt know it was going to be this big of a problem, if anybody knows another server I could host this off of, I would greatly appreciate it

·
Stock Body Supras FTW
1,231 Posts
12hrs to download how long is this video anyways?

·
Hardtopper Once Again!
1,709 Posts
I have been downloading for about an hour now and it is telling me another 23 hours, this is with high speed cable :stickpoke My transfer rate is under 3 kb/sec :eek:

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
ive been downloading it for like 5 hours now or something like that.

I give up..sorry...you just need a faster server.

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
I got the PM and I am uploading it to the server right now.....it will be up shortly.

Reactions: GotTurbos?
1 - 20 of 117 Posts